All conferences have their own flair. We challenge the community to give us
more knowledge about how the world of OSGeo can support the international
sustainable development agenda - the 2030 UN Sustainable Development Goals
(SDGs) alongside our the pillars of our OSGEO society. We seek to
convene the best and brightest, not only to inform and educate those
at our conference, but also to leave a lasting legacy in our host city.
We have chosen these focus areas for applied presentations:
- Urban : Pollution in cities, Greening Transports, Urban Planning, Informal Settlements detection.
- Coastal and Marine: Sensitivity Mapping, Sea level rise, Illegal Fishing, Pollution, Marine Spatial Planning.
- Geospatial applications in Low speed internet countries= how to cope at the age of Cloud Based Geospatial technologies.
- Drones: Aerial, Underwater, Open Source Workflow, Fleet management software.
We are also interested in learning news from the pillars of our society. We therefore welcome presentations on the following themes:
- FOSS4G Software
- FOSS4G Adoption
- FOSS4G Use Cases & Applications
March 21, 2018
opens 31. March 2018
closes 14. April 2018
announced 1. May 2018
Please submit your workshop proposal using the
conference tool via the easychair website: